Zam & El'e Zam & El'e

yay

siblings, who invented them?

Bloodthirsty-Spike responds:

Siblings...man it's one of those 'can't live with them, can't live without them' kinda things. I just checked out 'To the Few'...good message...I was kinda confused at first but it all made sense in the end....good job on that too. Thanks for the review ;)

Sid Psychotic Short Sid Psychotic Short

episode one is far better, this one, kinda sucks

okay, i think i get the joke, but it isnt funny, episode one was much better (im the one who said it deserved front page)

Bloodthirsty-Spike responds:

Thanks for that but to be fair this was the oringinal short of Sid so Episode 1 was bound to be better. I made this quite a while ago and well...there ya go. Thanks anyway.

Sid Psychotic Episode 1 Sid Psychotic Episode 1

fuck i loved it!!!

this is most definately going on my flash favourites, this deserves front fucking page!!!

Bloodthirsty-Spike responds:

Front page??? Damn, I think I'm havin' a heart attack! Cheers. Plus just a minor note to 'ALL' the NG peeps-thanks for taking time to rank my animation, I cant thank you all individually so...........'THANK YOU NG LAND'.

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

too hectic

half of the time i couldn't understand what was happening, tone down the graphics a bit, its really confusing

The Crystal Ball The Crystal Ball

it said that the number i should have was 8

Moonhog responds:

err

Sex Bunny Sim Sex Bunny Sim

One of the questions was incorrect

A car must have 6 sheels on it at all times, four on the ground, a spare wheel and a STEERING WHEEL, otherwise how the fuck do you steer